2023 KEYSTONE RAPTOR 420
THE ARCHETYPE OF TOY HAULERS
Established in 2004, Raptor was one of the very first true toy-haulers to market. Frame-welded tie-downs, large tow capacities, and huge garage doors made them gloriously unlike other towable RVs at the time.
Flash forward to today, these rugged campers are filled with lavish off-road accessories like SolarFlex™ packages, backup cameras, patios, and iN-Command® control centers. Every floor plan features a HappiJac® bunk system making Raptor the ideal toy-hauler for families who want to get off the beaten path.
Interior Luxury package
- Designer style vinyl flooring throughout
- 8' tall living room and kitchen slides
- Single, pull-down window shade
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Beach wood and white cabinetry
- Gray farmhouse, hardwood cabinetry
- Thomas Payne® furniture equipped w/ heat, massage, & LED lights
- Hardwood ceiling treatment w/ LED accent lighting
- LED lighting throughout
Exterior Adventure Package
- 12" I-Beam frame
- MaxTurn™ Technology w/ Rota-Flex™ pin box
- Hitch Vision™ w/ LED lighting
- High-gloss exterior, laminated sidewalls w/ double-welded aluminum construction
- Frameless tinted safety glass windows
- Frameless dual-pane windows
- Painted fiberglass cap w/ patented Key Shield™ protection & LED lighting
- Radius roof w/ 5" pre-engineered roof trusses and walkable rafters
- 1-piece Alpha Super Flex TPO membrane (18-year limted warranty)
- Exterior ladder
- Norco BAL® Accu-Slide™ expandable room system
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® 7,000 lb axles w/ 12" x 2" self-adjusting electric brakes
- MORryde CRE3000 suspension w/ wet bolts
- G-rated tires (6-year warranty) w/ spare tire
- 78" entry door w/ euro latch
- MORryde® Step Above™ w/ strut assist
- Heated and lighted pass through storage w/ 1" slam-latch doors
- Furrion® wireless backup camera
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Convenience center (single-point for all system hook-ups)
- Onan 5,500 watt gas generator (standard) w/ 30-gallon fuel tank
- 106 gal. fresh, 82 gal. gray, 82. gal. waste water tanks
- 50 Amp service
- Outside shower- hot & cold w/ 25' coil hose
- One-touch electric awnings w/ LED lights (2)
- Solar-panel prep on roof
- 265 watt solar panel w/2,000 watt inverter
THE POWER OF OMNI-CHILL
Unlike any other A/C system on the market, Keystone RV Company’s™ EXCLUSIVE Omni-Chill® air conditioning system allows three air conditioning units to run simultaneously, allowing the RV unit 35% more cooling power. While many campers feature three A/Cs, without Omni-Chill, only two A/Cs can operate at any given time. Not only do these high-efficiency air conditioners blow standard A/Cs away, lab testing proves that Omi-Chill can get a fifth wheel toy hauler a full 8 degrees cooler than conventional systems.
Historically, the problem has been this: running two standard A/Cs takes about 20 AMPs each, and the standard RV allows for 50 total AMPS of draw. Even with two A/Cs running at the same time, it is difficult to power anything else without possibly blowing a fuse. With Omni-Chill, Keystone RV created a system that consumes less energy, allowing all three A/Cs to run at about 32 AMPs total, leaving plenty of power for your other appliances and devices.
Not only is Omni-Chill a pretty “cool” set of A/Cs, it’s an entire high-efficiency system. Available on Keystone's Key Performance toy hauler brands, Raptor and Fuzion, the A/Cs are strategically placed (two in the main living area and one in the garage), creating a balanced circulation. What's more is that Key Performance toy haulers are the only brands with a 100% vapor barrier between the garage and main cabin. That means the gas and fumes from “toys” cannot get inside the duct work and filter into the main cabin.
The heat of the outdoors is no match for this triple-team of powerful A/Cs. Let Omni-Chill change the course of your future adventures—camp often, camp comfortable, and stay cool my friends.
Disclaimer: Niagara Trailers maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Niagara Trailers will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.